"we are programmed to receive You can check out any time you like,but you can never leave"

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/06/28 16:53:32
"we are programmed to receive You can check out any time you like,but you can never leave"
谁给翻译一下 第一句啊~ 加洲旅馆 里的词~

在receive后应该有个句号吧
"we are programmed to receive. You can check out any time you like,but you can never leave"
我们被安排接待你,你可以在任何你喜欢的时候付帐,但是你决不可以离开.

Hotel California.
'relax,'' said the night-man,“ we are programmed to receive.
“放松点,”值夜的说到,“我们安排好了接待,
you can checkout any time you like,
你可以在喜欢的时候结帐,
but you can never leave!”
但你却永远无法离开!(意即你会爱上这儿)”

我们已准备好接待
你随时可以结帐
但不能离开

"we are programmed to receive.我们只是照常接待
u can checkout any time u like.你想什么时候结帐都可以。
hehe:)~~
hotel california(加州旅馆)中英对照

on a dark desert highway,行驶在昏黑的荒漠公路上,
cool wind in my hair.凉风吹过我的头发。
warm smell of colitas,温馨的大麻香,
rising up through the air.弥漫在空气中。
up ahead in the distance,抬头遥望远方,
i saw a shimmering light.我看到微弱的灯光。
my head grew heavy my sight grew dim.我的头越来越沉,视线也变得模糊。
i had 2 stop 4 the night.我不得不停下来过夜。
there she stood in the doorway;她站在门口那儿招呼我
i heard